Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain: No investment in Iraq without eliminating government corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain: No investment in Iraq without eliminating government corruption Empty Britain: No investment in Iraq without eliminating government corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 3:17 am

Britain: No investment in Iraq without eliminating government corruption

Last updated: 10 April 2017 - 9:21 p
    BAGHDAD / British Ambassador to Iraq Frank Baker said Monday that "British businessmen and women are aware of the opportunities and incentives to invest in Iraq," calling on the government to "tackle corruption to make the project a success." Baker said in a statement today: British businessmen and women who are aware of the opportunities and incentives to invest in Iraq, "during a seminar of the British Export Finance Organization on the conduct of business in Iraq within the framework of the annual conference of the Iraqi-British Business Council," calling on the government to address the phenomenon of corruption. " A memorandum of understanding with Abdul Razzaq Abdul Jalil al-Issa, Acting Minister of Finance, which paves the way for a new set of support from the British Export Financing Organization for infrastructure in Iraq, "pointing out that" this agreement will open the door for further economic cooperation between our two countries. "" One of the ways we can take this cooperation forward is by organizing commercial visits to Iraq while increasing the commercial interests of the UK, "he said." These visits are now being brought to my attention by the trading team. "But over the past few years, Iraq has been really focused on defeating a stinging curse," he said, adding that "Iraqi security forces, with the support of the global coalition, "The Iraqi government must now start paying attention to the next big challenge: corruption and this will not only provide a higher level of service to the Iraqi people, but will encourage British companies to see Iraq as a reliable business partner." "By eliminating corruption we can help the people After the decades of war and the sanctions behind it, and with a looming defeat looming, the government of Iraq is now looking to the reconstruction and reconciliation plans. It is more important than ever that people and politicians meet together to work for a strong and united Iraq "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:27 pm