Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold is heading for the best week since June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold is heading for the best week since June Empty Gold is heading for the best week since June

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:55 am

Gold is heading for the best week since June

15/04/2017

Gold fell Friday from its highest level in five months hit in the previous session, but it is heading for the biggest weekly gain since June 2016 amid concerns related to the Middle East and North Korea, which boosted investor appetite for safe havens while the decline in the dollar.

The price of gold fell in the spot transactions 0.2 percent to $ 1284.81 an ounce (an ounce) by the time 1435 GMT.

The dollar recorded losses on Friday and is heading for a weekly decline Ostagil Amaastmrar tensions in North Korea so as to enhance the Japanese currency as a safe haven.

China said on Friday that tensions over its neighbor North Korea did not reach the "stage of irreversibility and can not put things under control" at a time when the US aircraft carrier headed to the region.

Among other precious metals, silver rose 0.1 percent to $ 18.52 an ounce after touching its highest level in five months at $ 18.599 an ounce in the previous session.

The platinum rose 0.2 percent to $ 971.15 an ounce, while palladium rose 0.1 percent to $ 795.08 an ounce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:28 am