Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold is heading for the best week since March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold is heading for the best week since March Empty Gold is heading for the best week since March

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2022, 4:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Gold is heading for the best week since March[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    11-11 2022 | 01:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy
    Gold prices fell today, Friday, but are heading for the largest weekly rise in more than eight months, as US data indicating slowing inflation boosted hopes that the Federal Reserve (the US Central Bank) will slow the pace of sharp interest rate hikes.

And gold fell in spot transactions 0.2 percent to $ 1751.29 an ounce, by 0240 GMT. But prices rose 4.2 percent during the week.

US gold futures fell 0.1 percent to $1,752.80.

The dollar index has stabilized after falling on Thursday, but it is heading for the biggest weekly decline since March 2020. A weak dollar makes gold more attractive to buyers abroad.

US consumer prices rose at a less-than-expected rate in October, indicating slowing inflation, raising hopes that the US central bank will start paring its massive interest rate increases.

"The weaker-than-expected CPI reading supports a slowdown in the rate of hikes at the Federal Reserve's December meeting, which could lead to a resumption of the dollar's downward trend, allowing An opportunity for gold to make a moderate recovery."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm