Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice is the southern provinces, "a disaster" and calls for delivery amounts petrodollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice is the southern provinces, "a disaster" and calls for delivery amounts petrodollar Empty Vice is the southern provinces, "a disaster" and calls for delivery amounts petrodollar

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 4:06 am

Vice is the southern provinces, "a disaster" and calls for delivery amounts petrodollar

Date: 08:31 04/16/2017
    Zainab-Sahlani

Information / Baghdad ..

I promised an MP for the National Alliance Zainab Sahlani, Sunday, the southern provinces, "a disaster" according to the standards and humanitarian standards, calling on politicians to work on the amounts delivered petrodollar instead of "electoral visits."

She said in a statement Sahlani / information /, said that "the political leaders work to give the rights of the martyrs in the southern provinces and the provision of infrastructure projects and to repay amounts petrodollar for those provinces instead of electoral visits."

She added that "these provinces are in the standards of humanitarian disaster as a result of the number of orphans, widows and the poor did not heed any politician during the 14-year-old rights of those segments."

Sahlani pointed out that "visits conducted by some politicians useless without notice of the citizen to provide decent living requirements." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 10:14 pm