Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America agrees to sell weapons and equipment to Peshmerga by more than $ 295 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America agrees to sell weapons and equipment to Peshmerga by more than $ 295 million Empty America agrees to sell weapons and equipment to Peshmerga by more than $ 295 million

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:45 am

America agrees to sell weapons and equipment to Peshmerga by more than $ 295 million

WASHINGTON, April 20 (UPI) - The State Department has approved the sale of US $ 295.6 million worth of military equipment to Iraq for the Kurdish Peshmerga's artillery and infantry units, a Pentagon agency said.
    The Defense Security Cooperation Agency said the equipment, requested by the Iraqi government, was intended to equip two Peshmerga infantry battalions and two artillery support platoons.
    The agency said Congress received a notice of approval on Tuesday, and that the notification did not mean the completion of the sale.
    The weapons, equipment and military equipment that the Peshmerga forces requested included 4,400 M-16A4 rifles, 46 Dushka M2 caliber 50 submachine guns, 186 PKK M-240B, 36 Humvees, 17 Humvees, heavy weapons And long-range guns.
    It also included 12 generators for military purposes of 3 kilowatts, in addition to helmets, bulletproof jackets and other military equipment, as well as special mortar systems and electronic sonar devices to detect explosive charges and the effects of chemical weapons and radioactive materials such as atomic weapons and other explosive materials.
    The request also included supplies and other equipment such as the private GPS and the PSB.
    In the same context, the request included a number of wheels for the clearing of mines, military ambulances and pelvic vehicles. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:24 am