Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Munir Haddad reveals the commandment of Saddam Hussein before his execution and an attempt to smuggl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Munir Haddad reveals the commandment of Saddam Hussein before his execution and an attempt to smuggl Empty Munir Haddad reveals the commandment of Saddam Hussein before his execution and an attempt to smuggl

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 am

Munir Haddad reveals the commandment of Saddam Hussein before his execution and an attempt to smuggle Gaddafi

The political scene Saturday April 22, 2017

"Former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani expressed his tacit consent to the execution of Saddam_hasin," This is what revealed the supervisor of the trial of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, Judge Munir Haddad.

Haddad said in a dialogue with the "point system" program for Al Arabiya television that "no validity to President Talabani's decision to amend the death penalty or postponed, because the laws of international courts do not allow it."

Haddad stressed that "the place of Saddam Hussein's execution was" dedicated to the executions ", and that" his number in the sequence executed is 64 ". He denied that the former adviser to Iraqi security, Muwafaq al-Rubaie, any relationship with the subject of the court. He stressed that" the prison doctor is signed Saddam's death certificate. "

Will Saddam

What about the commandment of former President Saddam Hussein? Judge Haddad answers, "a cleric of the year did not attend to take the commandment of Saddam, and I did this role." Adding "when asked shortly before the execution of Saddam and his will, he said: My son lives."

Gaddafi and the smuggling of Saddam

Judge Haddad between the Iraqi law does not permit the execution of a person on his festival, but it was "our view that Saddam Hussein was able to escape from prison." Stressing that the judges issued a "death sentence on Saddam Hussein and his comrades without the knowledge of American advisers," because the Americans "were dragging their heels and tried to postpone the sentence of 14 days."

He revealed that the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi "was seeking to bribe American guards and the smuggling of Saddam," according to Haddad's novel.

Judges "Baathists"

And on the atmosphere of the trial, which preceded the execution of the sentence, Judge Munir Haddad asserts that "Saddam was in court independent totality, and nominated by the Judicial Council," and that "35 judges in the court of Saddam were Baathists." At the same time admitting that "many violations exist in the present judgment as a result of the former regime infiltrators."

And at the same time he criticized Saddam's defense team, because they "were more media than they were legal," also recognized that they "have been looking at one of the best judges in the court, and did not affect the execution of my brothers." Even "when Saddam Hussein entered the court to consider an independent and impartial judge, and I am not hostile to him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm