Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia provides relief goods aid to Iraq worth $ 110 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia provides relief goods aid to Iraq worth $ 110 million   Empty Australia provides relief goods aid to Iraq worth $ 110 million

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 4:00 am

Australia provides relief goods aid to Iraq worth $ 110 million  

Australia announced on Wednesday, provided financial aid worth 110 million Australian dollars over the next three years to Iraq.

Said Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop in a statement seen by "Economy News", "This assistance will contribute to the humanitarian relief work and to achieve stability in Iraq and in the war against the terrorist organization Daesh."

The statement pointed out that this aid will raise the total humanitarian aid provided by Australia to Iraq and Syria to more than 530 million Australian dollars since 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 8:30 am