Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Culture Minister calls to end the Turkish presence in Iraq and not to repeat what happened in Sinjar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Culture Minister calls to end the Turkish presence in Iraq and not to repeat what happened in Sinjar Empty Culture Minister calls to end the Turkish presence in Iraq and not to repeat what happened in Sinjar

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 1:48 am

Culture Minister calls to end the Turkish presence in Iraq and not to repeat what happened in Sinjar

 Baghdad / term

Urged the Minister of Culture and Tourism and Antiquities Faryad Roandzi the Turkish government to find a solution with the Iraqi government in the case of an end to the Turkish presence in Iraq and not to repeat what happened recently when it bombed sites in Sinjar , cited by causing a number of Peshmerga, because this tangles in the battlefield would affect the relations.
    This came during a meeting with Turkish Ambassador Fatih Yildiz , in his office in Baghdad a few days ago, and added Roandzi: We fully understand the Turkish situation and the Turkish sensitivity on this subject, but at the same time, Iraq is a sovereign country and on the Turkish side to respect the sovereignty, and we do not want to reach the relationship to this level because the sound and good relationship is not in the interests of the two countries but also in the interests of the region, Iraq is going through a difficult phase and the brothers in Turkey to understand it, and that the bombing of Sinjar , and repeat things that can stand a stumbling block to the consolidation of relations between the two countries.
    The minister said at the beginning of his speech: that politics differentiate between countries but culture unites peoples and when we find common ground for cultural cooperation between Iraq and Turkey , they can reduce the political distance between the two countries , stressing Iraq 's desire to expand relations with Turkey and in all aspects.
    Speaking about the Turkish situation, Roandzi said that the Government of Turkey began good steps to resolve internal problems , especially the Kurdish issue when I opened the solution to the Kurdish issue initiative and I remember when I listened to President Talabani when he talks with Turkish leaders say to them: Seize the president key to this problem.
    He added: I am keen to see Turkey where a safe and quiet and no problems, so the revival of opening - up initiative to solve the Kurdish problem is very important and there are many who want to play with the paper and the Kurdish president , Erdogan is able to catch this paper.
    Roandzi He stressed that the relations between Iraq and Turkey may have to expand and evolve because there are many areas and the prospects open between the two countries , there is the large presence of Turkish companies, and is still the domain exists to keep these relationships open and that the absence of peace and harmony between the two countries will affect much on the economic side and
    in terms of relations cultural relations between Iraq and Turkey, Roandzi stressed the need to consolidate these relations: this applies to the tourist side also Turkey state close to the Iraqis and they love this is an indication that there are participants between the two countries, and we welcome the expansion of cultural relations , and we need a new chapter of Ela Cultural khat, Turkey is an important country must translate these important paths are correct to draw strong relationships, and cultural track can greatly contribute to this topic.
    The minister spoke about the issue of the smuggling of Iraqi antiquities after 2003, as well as post - Daesh and occupation of Iraqi cities, stressing the need for cooperation of neighboring countries , including Turkey in the issue of preventing the smuggling of Iraqi antiquities through its territory where most of the smuggling operations conducted through the territory of neighboring countries, and stressed the importance of cooperation Turkish in this area as well as the support of Turkey for Iraq in international forums, the minister also praised Turkey 's stance on the issue of joining some Iraqi sites to the World Heritage list Kalohuar and some other archaeological sites.
    For his part , the ambassador noted his country 's keenness on strengthening relations between the two countries, including the cultural and tourist side, stressing that he was keen to meet all Iraqi segments and that relations can be built through personal relationships and not only technical.
    In the field of talking about the issue of Sinjar , and the presence of Turkish troops Yıldız said: I will convey and all your secretariat, as well as other messages to our government, pointing out that Turkey stand by Iraq in its war against Daesh and that the presence of Turkish troops is to train without graduated from the camps and there is a force to protect these trainers Everyone is here to fight Daesh and want us to have permanent cooperation with the federal government as well as with the Kurdistan Regional government and in this context , we have many proposals of the international coalition to fight Daesh, and we extend our condolences sincere from the depths of our hearts to the martyrs of the Peshmerga who lost their lives yesterday as a result of aerial bombardment.
    The ambassador added that, because of the movements of terrorist groups in this region were forced Turkish leaders to do the work.
    And the ambassador pointed out that Turkey 's interest and the balance in relations between the center government is achieved in Baghdad and the Government of the region as well as within the region
    itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 pm