Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Ministry announces rise in exports and revenues of crude oil for the month of April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Ministry announces rise in exports and revenues of crude oil for the month of April Empty Oil Ministry announces rise in exports and revenues of crude oil for the month of April

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 3:49 am

Oil Ministry announces rise in exports and revenues of crude oil for the month of April

May 6 .2017 - 10:50 | Number of readings: 100

Sommer News: Baghdad

The Oil Ministry announced the total exported quantities of crude oil and the revenues generated for the month of April, according to preliminary statistics released by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO".

The statement followed the "Sommer News", the amount of exports amounted to 97 million and 574 thousand and 813 barrels, revenues amounted to more than 4 billion and 612 million 815 000 dollars.

A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said the total exported quantities of crude oil for the month of April from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq reached 96 million and 900 433 barrels were exported from the southern ports and buoys unilateralism, while the total exports from the Kirkuk oil (674 ) Alpha (380) barrels.

He Jihad said the daily export rate (3) million and (252) thousand barrels Jihad said that the price per barrel average (47.275) dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:53 am