Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A surge in global corporate attitudes toward the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A surge in global corporate attitudes toward the Iraqi market Empty A surge in global corporate attitudes toward the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm

A surge in global corporate attitudes toward the Iraqi market

08/20/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - Hussein
    ثغب of Tamimi

Local markets continu
    e to receive the best cutting-edge technologies that are the product of the best international companies that Iraq represents the most important current and future destinations, having realized the importance of demand available in the local market.

An expert on the import Jassim Al Aradi pointed out that the domestic market has become today moving towards production companies with internationally recognized brands, pointing out that this is a new trend is to supply quality advanced technology.

He noted that the follower of the reality of international companies and data issued by their delegations attending to the country touches the desire of those companies in the presence on the yard of the local economy, and the ones that want to set up production lines in the country and engage in local partnerships, pointing to the importance of this step in achieving economic viability of the country. In the meantime, the Iraqi market recently received a telephone «Nokia to
    وميا the 720» and «Nokia to وميا the 520, which provide the ideal combination of high performance, creativity and the right price.

I pointed out statistics on this matter and there is a great demand for this advanced technology as characterized by these devices strongly and clarity of the image which amounts, making it the top performer among the cameras, Nokia phones, and is the perfect camera to capture images of collective with friends or make video calls via Skype. It could be argued that the phone Nokia to
    وميا the 720 components of high digital camera with lenses with high technology is that you can afford him taking pictures with flying colors.

The phone is available Nokia to
    وميا the 720 in five attractive colors aptly translated in the design of the Nokia outstanding made from a single piece which is admired the world record. He drew a source in the company said the new technology fitted lid optional to support shipping Wireless and make it more easily, raising the demand for this device and allows Nokia phone to وميا 520 abundant array of innovations derived from my Nokia phone to وميا 920 and Nokia وميا 820. Pointed to put all of Nokia وميا 720 and Nokia to وميا the 520 yet provide them with a complete package of applications «HERE Maps" for maps and "HERE Drive" navigation service with voice guidance and counseling of flour, "HERE Transit", which serves as a guide to public transport. With the availability of the operating system and Andozvon 8 on all phones Nokia family to وميا, are available to the user more pleasures personal offered by smartphones such as determining paths with applications "HERE" and send pages and documents via the international network of information to the operating interface "Start Screen" on the phone screen and so كتطبيقات live (Live Tiles) helps the user to immediate follow-up to the changing nature information such as stock prices and the state of the atmosphere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:11 am