Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open transport storage yard and lay the foundation stone for three berths in the port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open transport storage yard and lay the foundation stone for three berths in the port of Umm Qasr Empty Open transport storage yard and lay the foundation stone for three berths in the port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2013, 7:09 am

Open transport storage yard and lay the foundation stone for three berths in the port of Umm Qasr

Follow-up - and babysit -

The Ministry of Transport, the opening of space to store the goods carried a civil form of joint operation, as well as lay the foundation stone for the project to establish three berths in the port of Umm Qasr before the civil company.

He said Transport Minister Hadi al-Amiri in a press statement that "the yard storage that has been inaugurated in the port of Umm Qasr at least an area of
    ​​90 thousand square meters, and is equipped with modern equipment for handling," noting that "the commercial ports of Iraq was facing a shortage in stores and Yards storage, so ships were anchored and waiting for days and sometimes weeks due to lack of storage space vacant, but after the establishment of the new arena is no longer the problem persists, especially as the future port later this year on the opening of the yard again a wider area than the first. "

He Ameri that "the project was carried out by one of the companies form joint operation, because the ministry believes the importance of involving the private sector in port development," adding that "the opening scene coincided with laying the foundation stone for the project to establish three berths new port of Umm Qasr format interoperability, so you are one of the private companies implementing the project at their own expense, and when completed sidewalks is run jointly between the company executing the project and the General Company for Ports. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 12:16 am