Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Near the construction of three new berths in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Near the construction of three new berths in the northern port of Umm Qasr Empty Near the construction of three new berths in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

Near the construction of three new berths in the northern port of Umm Qasr
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraqi ports announced Wednesday their intention to build three new berths in the northern port of Umm Qasr.
    The ports said in a statement received by "Iraq News", that "the Iraqi ports plans to build three modern docks in the basin of rotation in the river number one, the port of Umm Qasr North length of 613 meters, two diverse and multi-purpose, and the third of the type of rolling."
    "The depth of the design facades will be 18 meters, and the concrete pillars will be resistant to corrosion and earthquakes. The loading capacity of the pavement surfaces will be about 1,000 tons, with a completion period not exceeding one and a half years, under the supervision of INKA , which is known for its extensive international expertise in this field." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:19 am