Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari, Iraq's refusal to renew an escalation with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari, Iraq's refusal to renew an escalation with Iran Empty Jaafari, Iraq's refusal to renew an escalation with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 2:21 am

Jaafari, Iraq's refusal to renew an escalation with Iran

 Baghdad / term

Denied Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, yesterday, and the presence of any Iranian interference in the internal affairs of Iraq since 2003 until now, stressing that the regional and Arab fear of Tehran "is unjustified." He expressed Iraq's desire to open up to all countries of the world away from "foreign interference." Foreign Minister Jaafari, in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday, said that "Iraq 's position steady in building its relations with the countries of the world all, and the obligation not to engage in the policy of axes, conflicts, and rejects everything that would disturb, and the stability of the region." He stressed that "Iraq is looking forward to the parking of all friendly countries to stabilize the situation in the region, and an atmosphere of harmony, brotherhood, and love."
    He said al - Jaafari said , "We desperately need to find good relations with all countries away from foreign interference , " he said, adding that "Iran after 2003, and so far did not interfere with other issues , and there is no piece of military Iranian on our territory, and no terrorists came from Iran, and they terrorist operations in Iraq. "
    The Foreign Minister pointed out that "Iran stood, and helped Iraq, always worked on convergence with the regional countries, and international, which does not pose a threat to one , " adding that "Iran is part of the Middle East, and we look forward to clear the air, and to find convergence, and move away from the policy of axes disturb the region. "
    He said al - Jaafari said that "what I heard from convulsive speech aimed at Iran , I think it 's a bad deal, and I advise my brothers and my brothers that Irahnoa this contrived things that do not reach a result, and will go with time, and the remaining countries to their own peoples, and its government, and remain strong, compact aligned with each other" , pointing out that " the fear of Iran has no justification."
    Jaafari 's comments came two days after, similar statements launched from the Spanish capital Madrid, expressing Iraq 's rejection of policies hostile to Tehran. He stressed that Baghdad Ataatbny the positions of Washington against Iran. While stressing that Iraq is a civilized country of the Black Track policy and White.
    The summit ended with the Islamic American, hosted by the Saudi capital Riyadh last week, a concluding statement included rejection of "hostile policy" pursued by Iran with the countries of the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm