Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea achieved the arrival of launchers US defense system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea achieved the arrival of launchers US defense system Empty South Korea achieved the arrival of launchers US defense system

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 6:28 am

South Korea achieved the arrival of launchers US defense system

13:52 - 30/05/2017

He confirmed the new South Korean President Jay-moon said on Tuesday the need for an investigation into the lack of notification of the arrival of several additional launchers for the US missile defense system, "the controversial", which aims to counter the nuclear threat of North Korea.

It cited Moon Office, in a statement that he "discovered four launchers arrive at (THAAD) to South Korea, since the installation of the platforms parent last April," calling for "an investigation not notified the arrival of missile system the US defense of the controversial".

He pointed out that "the former Ministry of Defense did not disclose the arrival of additional bombers, when he got moon on a political note by the ministry after his inauguration." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/30/162867/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:28 am