Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corridor for "Hezbollah" terrifies Israel!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corridor for "Hezbollah" terrifies Israel! Empty Corridor for "Hezbollah" terrifies Israel!

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 3:02 am

Corridor for "Hezbollah" terrifies Israel!

05/06/2017

The newspaper "Haaretz" "Israel published a" military report reveals the extent of the Zionist concern of the developments of the battles along the Iraqi-Syrian border, and that the eyes of "Israeli study" will strengthen "Hezbollah," the Lebanese force logistically and militarily in the region.

The report "Israeli" that "the success of the Iraqi forces and the Syrian army to move to the border between the two countries and the control of the border region will allow the establishment of a strategic land corridor will enable" Hezbollah, "the Lebanese from the use of the corridor for the transfer of materiel, weapons, troops and various supplies."

The report spoke of "strategic land corridor, which will connect" Hezbollah "Iran directly through Iraq through Syria and through areas controlled by the Syrian army and its allies down to Lebanon."

The newspaper pointed out, that "the last Daesh and away from the Iraqi-Syrian border losses, giving allied forces Hezbollah's seizure of the sites and areas of strategy, including near the Syrian desert area west of Mosul, confirmed the Israeli intelligence about the importance of the region through an important statement by the Director General Israeli Ministry of intelligence Affairs, who said Hagai Tsoraial the border between Syria and Iraq is the most important place in the region now. There will determine the image of the regional situation. "

The report focused on "the Syrian situation on the ground, especially in the Jordanian-Syrian border region, which will be affected directly if the Syrian army took control of the corresponding border areas of Jordan. In addition to the possibility of the Syrian army return to its positions in the occupied Golan Heights. These developments will be enough to change tracks in the region in the coming years. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167623.html

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:26 pm