Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Wayne Irby
smartmouthy
Rocky
7 posters

The prestige of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The prestige of the Iraqi dinar Empty The prestige of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 5:07 am

The prestige of the Iraqi dinar

29/8/13, 12: 00 am

Yasser Metwally

One of the most important treatments for Iraqi dinar exchange rate to strengthen purchasing power and real value through international commercial transactions imposed or investment, so the Indian over Iraqi cooperation step the great economic achievement in the future.

And because the people proud and cherished national currencies has contributed to maintaining its prestige before foreign currency, while the dollar is decisive in all international dealings that even from the heart of the equation to calculate prices and dinar currency, followed by the masters.
    We find with the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII could be the role of the Iraqi dinar in business dealings and as currency in different areas after the country's suffocating siege killed.

And exchange rate fluctuations contributed in Iraq and control the dollar market to tarnish the image of the Iraqi economy and weak depreciating and accompanied by inflation and ongoing price which is a life and contributed to the delay in rebuilding the country.

This step is leading the Government while it is still on paper and was implemented only after entering Indian investments alaanha a successful step requires in all dealings with companies and investors, exporters and importers.

Also, adjust the transactions needs to study and evaluate caffeine and then legislation obliging all parties adhere to the priority of the Iraqi currency in transactions, it is true that this action will face the complexities and challenges at first but inevitably turns to achieve success with the experience to be fought with the Indian side in the future.

We also call upon the financial and monetary institutions to study the possibility of the success of this experience, we believe that the Central Bank is the first sense in creating success kits in cooperation with the Ministry of finance, State banks and the Ministry of planning and the Association of private banks in Iraq, represented by its banks and issued recommendations regarding assistance to the success of this pilot experience in Iraq.
    The responsibility requires the participation of the Economic Committee in the Cabinet to direct relationship and their role in assisting in the use of national currency in transactions and economic consultancy in Parliament and Government and observer of the discussions and the decision remains with the fiscal and monetary policies in the possible implementation of this experiment and submit them for approval and recognition.
    I said in the introduction to this column that the experiment could face complications and challenges simply summarize it in poor absorption of these economic culture of using currency as the dollar has been trading in the minds of all segments of society from the Evergreen to top dealer in Iraq so we need to intensify the media and the money supply of Iraqi currency market is another challenge, and this case will call us to expedite the deletion of zeros for easy handling, but there is the possibility of using magnetic instruments until To complete the deletion, and the bottom line is that we must begin to experience without waiting to restore the prestige of the local currency and see the Iraqi agreement Indian good start in achieving this goal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    smartmouthy
    smartmouthy
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

The prestige of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: The prestige of the Iraqi dinar

Post by smartmouthy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 5:38 am

This move creates demand for the dinar from a foreign country to conduct trade. Demand pressures supply and in theory drives up cost, in this case the value of the dinar. think of it, a foreign country is willing to accept dinar as payment for goods. It's a very good sign IMO.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 29 Aug 2013, 6:16 am

The only way the Iraq Dinar can have Real Prestige is to have Real Value, so REVALUE!
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 7:51 am

Hopefully it won't be much longer 
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:20 am

Iraq is not gonna trade dinar for any currency until the dinar has a real rate !!! So china Japan and inda what's to trade with Iraq , chinas after the oil India needs money since their rupee is in r
    The crapper and Japan sells crappy products bye the thousands just another country to clutter up !!!! And Iraq needs the international trade. , so bring on the rv $$$
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:36 am

and this case will call us to expedite the deletion of zeros for easy handling, but there is the possibility of using magnetic instruments until To complete the deletion"

now there is Nenos smart cards again.  Magnetic cards, or debit cards would help reduce the amount of dinar floating around Iraq, and it would also help with the poor middle class people being paid with 250 dinar notes....really, this is just a little more pressure to move Iraq out of a cash carrying nation.

The responsibility requires the participation of the Economic Committee in the Cabinet to direct relationship and their role in assisting in the use of national currency in transactions and economic consultancy in Parliament and Government and observer of the discussions and the decision remains with the fiscal and monetary policies in the possible implementation of this experiment and submit them for approval and recognition

I am thinking that they may make it mandatory to use dinar with purchases within Iraq, so no need for the American dollar
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:28 am

The only way I believe they get a approval from the economic committee is with a value.
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

Amen !!!! Preach it neno $$$$$
    smartmouthy
    smartmouthy
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by smartmouthy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

I agree so this talk of such an agreement catches my attention
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:03 pm

"The only way I believe they get a approval from the economic committee is with a value. "

I agree Neno, but I don't think we are going to get that value based on the supply of dinar in the country.  We know they are reducing the supply of dinar just by yesterdays post stating that the Iraqi people are being paid in smaller denoms, however, if they could get their banking sector to increase the capabilities of smart cards or debit cards they could further reduce the amount of dinar in circulation.  Now, we have read recently there is a higher demand for the US dollar, which to me is good as they remove the larger denoms from circulation, citizens will not want to carry many smaller denoms for buying groceries, hence the increase in US dollars.

The lower amount of dinar in circulation the higher the value will be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:39 pm