Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji thank the International Alliance confirms: Security in Iraq's security and not a military Hrt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji thank the International Alliance confirms: Security in Iraq's security and not a military Hrt Empty Araji thank the International Alliance confirms: Security in Iraq's security and not a military Hrt

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 4:39 pm

Araji thank the International Alliance confirms: Security in Iraq's security and not a military Hrtaiwi

July 3 .2017 - 12:10 | Number of Views: 1317

Sommer News: Baghdad

Interior Minister Qasim al-Araji, on Monday, said that the ministry is working to create good relations between the Iraqi people and the security forces, referring to the ministry needed more equipment and training.

Said al-Araji, the first mobile police delivery by the International Alliance of the Interior Ministry conference, and I followed, "Sommer News", "This contract evidence of continued international support for Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq will not forget international support to him."

Araji stressed on, "continue to support post-Daesh."

He added by saying, "We are working to create good relations between the Iraqi people and security forces," noting that "the Ministry of Interior needs more equipment and training."

He said the interior minister said, "We have a shortage of equipment, especially in the border areas."

He noted that "in Iraq, security is the security of Hrtaiwi and not military," Msttrda that "uphold the law sponsor to restore confidence between the citizen and the security forces."

It provides al-Araji, thanks, "International Alliance", stressing "the need for more support."

For his part, General of the International Alliance Ederson said, "The Iraqi forces fought valiantly for the purpose of security in their country."

It announced the US Joint Task Force, for the delivery of the Iraqi Interior Ministry's first mobile police station.

General Ederson commander of the Joint Task Force, said during a joint conference held today, on receipt of the Interior Ministry's first mobile police station that "must be eliminated Daesh and defeat," pointing out that "the Iraqi forces fought valiantly for the purpose of security in their country."

He added that "there are areas devastated by terrorism and become invalid completely," adding that "mobile police stations will start in the liberated areas the speed of service."

The Ederson, "The center is equipped with the best appliances and equipment," noting that "the contract was signed between the International Alliance and the Interior Ministry, and this contract, evidence of the continued international support for Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:00 pm