Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade poses a tender for processing [30] thousand tons of rice for ration card

chouchou
    chouchou

Trade poses a tender for processing [30] thousand tons of rice for ration card Empty Trade poses a tender for processing [30] thousand tons of rice for ration card

Post by chouchou Thu 05 Sep 2013, 6:54 am

The Ministry of Commerce launched a tender for the processing of the amount of 30 thousand tons of rice to cover the requirements of the ration card of the article and المناشيء [Thai type Yasmin, American, Aurugoana, Argentine, Vietnamese type Jasmine] and according to the specifications accredited to the General Company for Grain Trade.

[ltr]According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "offers a window until the twentieth of the month of September the current to the presentations to be accompanied by Btaminac primary by a bank guarantee BIDBOND Aosk certified to command a company grain trade in the ministry in addition to the archives the other."[/ltr]

[ltr]And called on the Ministry of Commerce, "wishing to participate in the tender contracts department in the ministry to buy terms and conditions for payment of an amount of five hundred thousand dinars for each tender is non-refundable to submit bids not later than ten o'clock in the morning on Monday, 9/16/2013."[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement pointed out that "the ministry has the mechanics and controls centralized contracts and tenders conducted by the high level of transparency where they will exclude any tender ineligible and approved specifications have because they are not obliged to accept the lowest bid, and if encountered on CLOSING official holiday in the country is the next day on CLOSING . "is over.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:40 am