Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance intends to amend laws and launch advances to improve the employee's livelihood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance intends to amend laws and launch advances to improve the employee's livelihood Empty Parliamentary Finance intends to amend laws and launch advances to improve the employee's livelihood

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 5:34 am

Parliamentary Finance intends to amend laws and launch advances to improve the employee's livelihood

economy  Since 2017-07-14 at 09:29 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    A member of the Finance Committee, Majida Tamimi, on Friday, the need to review most of the laws enacted after 2003.
    "Most of the laws enacted after 2003 need to be amended in order to add and delete some paragraphs that contribute to improving the performance of the employee and improve his living condition," Tamimi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
    She added that "the parliamentary finance committee is one of the most important committees in the parliament because of the role of oversight and legislative and at various levels."
    Tamimi explained that "it will work and its legislative position in the House of Representatives to review and amend a number of laws to achieve justice and the advancement of the employee through the launch of bank advances to employees."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:06 pm