Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords presiding over a consultative meeting to discuss the Islamic Development Bank loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords presiding over a consultative meeting to discuss the Islamic Development Bank loan Empty Keywords presiding over a consultative meeting to discuss the Islamic Development Bank loan

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Keywords presiding over a consultative meeting to discuss the Islamic Development Bank loan

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Beholder / NNA

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, Tuesday, a consultative meeting with representatives of the beneficiary ministries of the Islamic Development Bank loan to prepare a working paper will be discussed with the Bank Group during the month of September next.

Keywords and said in a statement obtained by the beholder News / NNA / copy of it, " the Iraqi government is not obliged to loan the T does not fit with the sovereign and the financial side, explaining that, the Prime Minister may face the need to proceed with the holding of meetings with beneficiary ministries and specialized trading on how to take advantage data from the Islamic development Bank loan. "

He stressed Keywords the need for a comprehensive review to identify priorities for projects covered by a loan of the Islamic Development Bank, directed the ministries to provide an integrated feasibility study for projects according to objective criteria and professional preparation of transparent paper work to facilitate the loan requirements.

The consultative meeting was attended by representatives of the ministries covered by the loan and secretary of the Civil Crisis Management Cell and General Manager of Financial Operations at the Central Bank of Iraq and official grants and aid section in the reconstruction of the liberated areas Fund, in addition to the head of the Iraqi Medical Association for Relief and Development.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:11 am