Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Ready for dialogue with Saudi Arabia despite mistakes made in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Ready for dialogue with Saudi Arabia despite mistakes made in Iraq Empty Iran: Ready for dialogue with Saudi Arabia despite mistakes made in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:25 am

Iran: Ready for dialogue with Saudi Arabia despite mistakes made in Iraq

10:42 - 22/07/2017

The head of the Strategic Council for Foreign Relations, former Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi, on Saturday expressed his country's readiness to dialogue with Iran despite the mistakes made in Iraq and the countries of the region.

"We are aware of the mistakes made by Riyadh in Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq and Syria, yet we still support dialogue," Kharrazi was quoted by IRNA as saying.

He added that "the recent US sanctions on a number of Iranian personalities and institutions," considering that "a violation of the spirit of the nuclear agreement."

"Iran has long suffered from terrorism and is determined to fight this phenomenon because of its security and stability," Kharazi said. "One of the reasons that led to Iran's assistance to Syria and Iraq is the concern it feels in terms of security because the terrorists are close to Our borders too. " Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177286/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:31 am