Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi –Saudi center for information exchange formed

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi –Saudi center for information exchange formed Empty Iraqi –Saudi center for information exchange formed

Post by jedi17 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 7:43 pm

Iraqi –Saudi center for information exchange formed
    7:25 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi and Saudi military commanders agreed to form a joint security operations center to exchange intelligence information within the framework of combating terrorism.

In a press conference between Iraqi Staff General Othman al-Ghanimi and his Saudi counterpart Staff General Abdul Rahman Bin Saleh, both sides agreed to open the only border outlet between the two countries, Ar Ar, to facilitate the travel of Iraqi pilgrims.

Iraq has 814 kilometrs of borders with Saudi Arabia, mostly desert areas, which it is difficult to have full surveillance.

During the past two years, Da'ish (ISIS) organization made many attacks against Saudi border guards.
    Iraqi-Saudi relations were developing during the previous months, where senior officials of both sides exchanged visits after decades of tension.

This Saudi military visit came after one day of ending a Jordanian military delegation its talks in Baghdad, where both sides discussed the opening of Treibel border outlet, as well as the technical and security issues of the international route between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:17 am