Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the fuel card No. 15 on Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the fuel card No. 15 on Wednesday  Empty The launch of the fuel card No. 15 on Wednesday

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2013, 6:32 am

The launch of the fuel card No. 15 on Wednesday

10/09/2013 Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Directorate of distribution of petroleum products in the capital, Baghdad, on Tuesday, the launch of the new fuel card No. 15 from tomorrow Wednesday.

The Information Office of the Directorate in a press statement for "Alsumaria News", that "Distribution Directorate in Baghdad will launch tomorrow, Wednesday, fuel card No. 15 white oil product, as well as continue Balbtaqtin the Alocodetin No. 6 and No. 12 until further notice."

The press office called on citizens to receive their share of fuel distribution outlets scattered in the capital Baghdad.

And operate the Directorate of petroleum products in the oil ministry, on the distribution of oil between the white citizens through fuel cards in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce, distributed by the citizens and by 50 liters per Capon per family.

It is noteworthy that Iraq is suffering a major crisis in the availability of white oil, especially in the winter season, this crisis has worsened after 2003, due to the outdated oil refineries and the growing demand for this article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:55 pm