Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A joy that permeates the Palestinian media as a result of the victory over the actions of the enemy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A joy that permeates the Palestinian media as a result of the victory over the actions of the enemy  Empty A joy that permeates the Palestinian media as a result of the victory over the actions of the enemy

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:19 am

A joy that permeates the Palestinian media as a result of the victory over the actions of the enemy in Jerusalem and al-Aqsa

27/07/2017

At dawn Thursday, thousands of Jerusalemites gathered near the gates of the Al-Aqsa Mosque to celebrate the removal of the Zionist occupation of bridges and iron corridors erected near the gates of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    The participants chanted slogans in which they expressed their victory over the occupation through their ties and steadfastness since July 14 in the face of the Zionist forces when they refused to deal with the Zionist measures and they committed to pray in the streets and roads and near the gates of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    The Israeli occupation forces announced the state of alert and preparedness in the city of Jerusalem and tried to remove Almoravid and journalists and prevented them from approaching the gates of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
    The religious and Islamic clergy held a meeting at dawn on Thursday demanding worshipers not to perform Fajr prayers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque and wait until the decision to enter or continue the sit-ins and escalation until the end of the committee responsible for following up the file and ensuring the removal of Zionist measures. Jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174473.html

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:36 am