Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: We depend on the national product by processing the sugar and edible oil in the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: We depend on the national product by processing the sugar and edible oil in the ration card Empty Trade: We depend on the national product by processing the sugar and edible oil in the ration card

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:52 am

Trade: We depend on the national product by processing the sugar and edible oil in the ration card

The Ministry of Commerce announced Monday that it depends on the national product to provide sugar and edible oil ration card.

The Director of the General Company for Food Trade Qasim Hamoud, in a press statement received "Economy News" a copy, "The stage of import of food supplies has ended without return, which was carrying the Ministry of foreign currency amounts in addition to other consequences of the procedures of shipping, transport and loading and storage that caused Delay in its arrival at its appointed time. "

He stressed that "relying on the national product in the provision of vocabulary ration comes in line with the guidance and the government program to support the local product and rely on the provision of ration card items," noting that "this step is the first since more than 15 years, depending on a local product of these specifications Distinctive in the provision of citizen food. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm