Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tabtabai: Kuwaiti government is not suitable for managing a company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tabtabai: Kuwaiti government is not suitable for managing a company Empty Al-Tabtabai: Kuwaiti government is not suitable for managing a company

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:19 am

Al-Tabtabai: Kuwaiti government is not suitable for managing a company

09:36 - 09/08/2017

MP Waleed Al-Tabtabaei called Wednesday for MPs not to be suspicious of the government and to continue to direct the questioning to its president directly, pointing out that his government is not suitable to run a company.

"The government and its president are not ready to run a limited liability company, and therefore we demand a new government, a new president and a new approach," al-Tabtabae said in an interview with the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Qabas.

He called on Tabtabai to "choose a prime minister of competencies from the family or even from outside, especially as the Constitution does not prevent."

"As long as we failed to legislate after the government used its tools and dealt with many laws, we are left with censorship, so that we are not only in the House of Elders and Decoration," he said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:28 pm