Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament rejects the nomination of independent members of the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament rejects the nomination of independent members of the Electoral Commission Empty Parliament rejects the nomination of independent members of the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 3:24 am

Parliament rejects the nomination of independent members of the Electoral Commission

13/08/2017

Trend Press / Continue
    The parliamentary legal committee on Sunday ruled out the selection of members of the new electoral commission from the technocrats because the parties are trying to pass their candidates in parliament, indicating that the committee charged with selecting the council has completed its tasks and will present the candidates in the coming days.
    The MP for the Committee Zana Said in a press statement, "The large political blocs seek to impose their candidates in the new Council of the Commission, despite the objections of small political blocs on that direction."
    Said Said, that "these blocks will continue Marhaha in agreement with the other political blocs in parliament without taking into account the subject of independence and technocrats and the problems of the previous UNHCR's current political representation."
    She explained that "the Committee of Experts in charge of selecting the Council will introduce candidates in the coming days in the absence of objection to the political blocs on the names." Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:27 pm