Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Houses offer their services to cats in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Houses offer their services to cats in Baghdad Empty Houses offer their services to cats in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:45 am

Houses offer their services to cats in Baghdad

 Baghdad / Amer Muayad

A Baghdadi veterinarian has launched a campaign to house cats by designing their own homes, while animal breeders have encouraged the move, marking it as the beginning of the culture of animal husbandry.
    "The campaign aims to make homes for local cats where these houses will be distributed free of charge to breeders for local cats," said Dr. Muhannad Zia, who adopted the pet shelter campaign in an interview with Al-Mada.

"The cat house is designed to be placed in the garden of the house, and it will contribute to sheltering the cat from the summer heat as well as winter rain and cold," Zia said.
    "Charitable work came from my idea and anyone can participate by contributing to the needs that have been announced at Kruppat for Facebook," Zia said.
    "The most important thing that must be provided to build the houses of cats is the wood molds, and I personally donated 15 mold"
    "Animal care is a fundamental part of urbanization," said the veterinarian. "The sight of loose animals is certainly not beautiful, and all animal rights advocates must support initiatives that promote regular animal husbandry."
    He added that "the experience is applied and is in neighboring countries such as Turkey," noting that "there is taking care of innocent animals and provide them with food and water and as a veterinarian should be the first advocates and participants in such projects and I wish to participate in this campaign the largest number of lovers of these innocent innocent animals And there should be other animal protection projects. "
    For her part, the visions of Jamal, one of the interest in raising animals, that "such an initiative certainly must be supported and provide assistance to pets."
    "Some families want to raise animals especially in the garden of the house, but there are circumstances that prevent them from doing so, and most of them come within financial or religious problems," Jamal said in an interview with Al-Mada.
    "Some families consider raising animals to be haraam, so they prefer to keep them in the garden, but because of the difficulty of getting an animal house, they return it to the street," she said.
    "Such campaigns will certainly contribute to animal husbandry and increase this culture, which is especially important because it shelters the animal suffering in the street from constant problems," she said.
    "The phenomenon of raising animals and bringing them to their health centers is beginning to spread quickly," Dr. Karar Moussa, a veterinarian, told Al-Mada.
    Moussa added that "
    "The most important thing now is to open a health center for animals in each region because this has benefits will return to the animal and also the human at the same time."
    "It is necessary to form a large association that includes all animal initiatives, making the work uniform and flowing into a single river - animal care," he said.
    The Iraqi Ministry of Environment announced on Wednesday, 21/11/2017, the response of the Ministry of Interior to its appeal to prevent the importation of predators introduced illegally through the border crossing points of some neighboring countries, stressing the necessary measures against violators.
    The Iraqi Ministry of Environment accused (26 September 2012), the Kurdistan region to allow the introduction of predatory animals to the country in illegal ways, while the request to prevent the import of all kinds of crocodiles and the confiscation of the existing ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm