Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

500 employees in Babylon finish rapid intervention training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

500 employees in Babylon finish rapid intervention training Empty 500 employees in Babylon finish rapid intervention training

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 3:11 am

500 employees in Babylon finish rapid intervention training

 Babylon / Iqbal Mohammed

The Red Crescent Society in Babil province, graduated 500 members and 18 teams and form the employees of government departments after passing the training on the means of rapid intervention and rescue the injured and their afflicted.

"The Iraqi Red Crescent Society held a big celebration in the Ishtar Hall in the center of Hilla under the slogan of being a healer to light the life around you for the occasion of the graduation of paramedics from the departments of the State where the Iraqi Red Crescent Babel Branch in cooperation with the State Departments to train its staff in courses on rapid intervention to rescue the injured and their beneficiaries, where about 500 members were trained from (18) teams and formation of employees of the government departments of the district and the districts and the center of the city of Hilla.
    Al-Mamouri said that "the teams are the Babil Police Command Team, the Babil Traffic Directorate, the Civil Defense Directorate, the Babil Directorate, the Babil Provincial Staff, the staff of the government departments of the Musayyib district, The government departments of Alexandria and the team of the hand of the Nile and the team Nile side and the team of the area of ​​Jabla and the team hand Shomali and the team of the West Hamzah.
    "We in the Red Crescent Society continue to train everyone on first aid because it is the best way to save the lives of citizens in the framework of a scientific plan considered by the Association to put a paramedic in each district or neighborhood or area or school and even in the residential role because the province needs first aid teams In order to protect civilians from various incidents of incidents of terrorism and road accidents and fire and others, "stressing the distribution of special certificates recognized first aid to all participants.
    "We are working in the middle of the street and in contact with the movement of cars, and there are a lot of accidents happening and we have to save the people because we have become paramedics, and this increases us," said traffic policeman Naima Mohammed. "I feel happy and I received an international certificate that allows me to do first aid to save the citizens." Pride
    and comfort. "
    The Red Crescent Society was founded in 1932 by Arshad al-Amri, Secretary General of Baghdad, where he invited 150 people of the Kingdom's dignitaries, supervisors and thinkers, and presented them with the idea of ​​establishing the Iraqi Red Crescent Society as civilized countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:34 pm