Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar Governor Suhaib al-Rawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar Governor Suhaib al-Rawi Empty Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar Governor Suhaib al-Rawi

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:01 am

Administrative Court approves the removal of Anbar Governor Suhaib al-Rawi

Political  Since 2017-08-28 at 10:16 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Administrative Court of Justice on Monday approved the decision to sack Anbar governor Suhaib al-Rawi.
    Anbar provincial council member Sabah Karaout told Mawazine News that "the Administrative Court of Justice today approved the decision of the Council to remove Governor Suhaib Al-Rawi from office."
    He added that "some were afraid of not endorsing the resolution for many reasons," adding that "the narrator harvested from his farm in the province of waste and corruption."
    "The talks will be held to choose the new governor," he said.
    It is noteworthy that the Anbar provincial council voted earlier on the removal of Governor Suhaib al-Rawi.
    It should be noted that arrest warrants were issued against the narrator and judicial verdicts for his involvement in issues of integrity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:09 pm