Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead Empty Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead

Post by Bama Diva Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:05 am

"Bass" Kurdish: Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a leading role in his party

Ali Salman - 01/30/2013 - 9:33 am

Newspaper reported "bass" Kurdish news story says that President Jalal Talabani Chavah God had written a will and deposited to Dler Mr. glorious leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to then pass it to the party's political bureau.

The newspaper added that there is information to suggest that Mr. Majeed is one of the commissioners President and position of trust.

The newspaper said that the commandment concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, but no one except Talabani did not know the content of this commandment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mollie09
    mollie09
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead Empty Re: Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead

Post by mollie09 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:17 am

what does this mean???? :?:
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead Empty Re: Talabani is filed and his will concerning the future of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has a lead

Post by wciappetta Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:46 am

It means that should Talabani pass on that his will allegedly names/ suggests a name for a replacement however the Parliament would still have to approve it. If anything it is merely suggestion.

mollie09
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by mollie09 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

wciappetta wrote:It means that should Talabani pass on that his will allegedly names/ suggests a name for a replacement however the Parliament would still have to approve it. If anything it is merely suggestion.

Thank you !!!!! :D I sure could not do this dinar investment without you....
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by franny Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:08 am

Mollie09: I concur "big time".
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:09 am

It wouldn't be a bad idea for all of those high positions to have an alternate picked out...life can end so suddenly in the region I'm sorry to say.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:04 am

mollie09 wrote:

Thank you !!!!! :D I sure could not do this dinar investment without you....

Kind of you to say yet you know the Lord brought you here....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm