Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Save a hundred immigrants, mostly Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Save a hundred immigrants, mostly Iraqis Empty Save a hundred immigrants, mostly Iraqis

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 4:49 am

Save a hundred immigrants, mostly Iraqis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sumerian News / Baghdad 
    A source in the police of the Greek ports, the rescue of 103 migrants, mostly Iraqis, off the island of Crete, after a breakdown on their boat, noting that 30 minors of them in good health. 

According to the London-based Al Hayat newspaper, the two migrants left last Monday from a Turkish port off the island of Rhodes on a 25-meter wooden boat heading for Italy . Some said they had called the European emergency number 112 because of the leakage of water to their boat and engine failure.

The migrants rescued a Singapore-flagged oil tanker that was sailing in the area and took them to the port of Heraklion, capital of Crete, accompanied by patrols of the Greek harbors police. 

Two suspected Turkmen were arrested and were among the survivors. Police will register the names of migrants who will be pursued for illegal entry into the country before moving them to residence. 

The flow of migrants and refugees to Greece has dropped from the western Turkish coasts since March 2016, when an agreement between Turkey and the European Union was signed , and Italy is the country receiving the largest number. 

But dozens of refugees are still almost daily trying to cross the Mediterranean into Western Europe. 

There are about 60,000 immigrants in Greece, including 13,000 in the Aegean islands waiting to be deported to Turkey or to accept their asylum requests.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:37 am