Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council Empty Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 10:11 am

[size=30]Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council[/size]
    09/09/2017 01:22 | Number of readings: 74
    font size:  Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council Font_decrease  Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council Font_enlarge
     Lebanon is filing a complaint against Israel in the Security Council Thumbnail.php?file=___________350113690
    Trend Press / Agencies 
    Lebanese Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil on Saturday issued instructions to his country's permanent mission in New York to file an urgent complaint to the UN Security Council over Israel's "latest air violations of Lebanese sovereignty."

A statement issued by the Lebanese Foreign Ministry, followed by "Trend Press" that the directives of the Minister came after the recognition of the Israeli occupation authorities themselves to carry out a missile attack against targets on Syrian territory from the Lebanese airspace.

The Syrian government announced that Israeli warplanes bombed a military post in the countryside of Hama and killed two people on Thursday.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:32 am