Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019


Qatar Airways Announces Acquisition of 49% of the Parent Company of Italian Meridiana

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 188837
Join date : 2012-12-21

airways - Qatar Airways Announces Acquisition of 49% of the Parent Company of Italian Meridiana Empty Qatar Airways Announces Acquisition of 49% of the Parent Company of Italian Meridiana

Post by rocky on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 2:56 am


Qatar Airways Announces Acquisition of 49% of the Parent Company of Italian Meridiana

21:59 - 28/09/2017


airways - Qatar Airways Announces Acquisition of 49% of the Parent Company of Italian Meridiana %D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-696x346
Information / follow-up ...
Qatar Airways confirmed on Thursday that it had acquired 49 percent of ACW Holding, the new parent company of Italian airline Meridiana, with Alessarda retaining the remaining 51 percent.
"It was decided to appoint Francisco Fiolante, former CEO of SITA, as chairman of Meridiana," the national carrier said in a statement.
 http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/28/240138/

    Current date/time is Sat 08 Aug 2020, 4:09 pm