Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey's largest military base opens in Somalia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey's largest military base opens in Somalia Empty Turkey's largest military base opens in Somalia

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2017, 3:40 am

Turkey's largest military base opens in Somalia

Turkey's largest military base opens in Somalia Gggggg-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    Turkish authorities opened their largest military base outside the country in the Somali capital Mogadishu, as a step by Ankara to consolidate relations with Somalia and establish a presence in East Africa.
    "Turkish officers will train more than 10,000 Somali troops at the base in batches," a senior Turkish official was quoted as saying by the media ahead of the opening ceremony attended by Turkish Chief of Staff Khulosi Akkar.
    The pro-government Haber 7 website said earlier that 10,000 to 500 Somalis were likely to train in this new base in batches under the supervision of some 200 Turkish soldiers who would ensure security and training.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:25 pm