Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to the Iraqi community in France: Our citizens reject racism and division and unfortunately th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to the Iraqi community in France: Our citizens reject racism and division and unfortunately th Empty Abadi to the Iraqi community in France: Our citizens reject racism and division and unfortunately th

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:19 am

Abadi to the Iraqi community in France: Our citizens reject racism and division and unfortunately th

19:17 - 05/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi told the Iraqi community in France on Thursday that citizens in Iraq reject racism, sectarianism and division, noting that unfortunately the referendum came contrary.
    Abadi said in a statement received by the agency (information) copy of it, during a meeting with the community, that "the areas that have been liberated are very vast and there is little left, and this achievement is a proof of the national sense of high and determination of the Iraqi in defending his land and homeland, We want to build it without discrimination. "
    He added that "the victories did not come easily, but the sacrifices dear to the makers of victory of the martyrs and wounded, and we take pride in this high spirit is the most expensive achieved."
    He added that "the citizen rejects sectarianism, racism and division, but unfortunately the referendum came contrary to this and unilaterally and the wrong approach and we reject it, and it is our duty also to protect our Kurdish people and preserve its interests, and our goal to strengthen the relationship of the province to the federal authority, and all areas should be subject to federal authority, including Peshmerga Being part of the security system. "
    He pointed out that "the goal of the visit to France comes within our new direction of building and stability after the victory on the call and what requires international support." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:43 pm