Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, the Iraqi community in America: we will come out stronger than before and will not retreat fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, the Iraqi community in America: we will come out stronger than before and will not retreat fr Empty Abadi, the Iraqi community in America: we will come out stronger than before and will not retreat fr

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:15 am

Abadi, the Iraqi community in America: we will come out stronger than before and will not retreat from reform

Date: 22/03/2017 10:03
    Abadi, the Iraqi community

Information / Baghdad ..

He stressed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, that Iraq will emerge stronger than before after the elimination of al "Daesh" criminal definitively, as pointed out that his government would not retreat from reform campaign.

Ebadi said in a statement issued by his office after meeting the Iraqi diaspora in Washington and received / information /, copy it, that "our heroes stood in our fight against Daesh pause unable to talk about and described because the enemy wants to tear up the home, but was foiled their plan," adding "we will not retreat from campaign reform and continue to fight corruption. "

He added that "there are those who corrupt Who knows where you are going and we will get him, so trying to confuse and confusion," adding that "with the economic crisis and the collapse of oil prices, we were able to manage the crisis and doing things, and Iraq will emerge stronger than before."

With regard to his visit to Washington, al-Abadi said. "He states are not looking for the weak but looking strong and we came to Washington, and we are strong victorious," noting that "we are now talking about eliminating Daesh and we will eliminate him soon our unity." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:29 pm