Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Forces: We reject the division of parliament into a bicameral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Forces: We reject the division of parliament into a bicameral Empty Union of Forces: We reject the division of parliament into a bicameral

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 3:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Union of Forces: We reject the division of parliament into a bicameral

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

New alliance of Iraqi forces, on Saturday, his commitment to the political process and therejection of all that resulted in a parliament session , which was held last Thursday, describing them as "illegal." 
    He said coalition forces said in a statement received (long - Presse), "because of going through the political process from a serious slide threatens their existence, and events in the political arena over the past week and as a result of the constructive discussions we had with the political partners over thepast few days has met with the leadership and members of the coalition to discuss these developments. " 
    the statement added," the meeting resulted in the decisions of the emphasis on the stick the political process and to reject any approach threatens the unity of Iraq and the march of the political process , or the division of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to two - chamber ", rejecting" all resulted in a parliament session Thursday to the illegality of the constitutionality of the meeting. " 
    the statement stressed that" any process of change in order to reform presidencies must take place on inaccordance with the democratic and constitutional frameworks , "stressing that" the principle of political consensus and balance necessary to have the presidency of the Council of Representatives of the Sunni component. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:55 pm