Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: Parliament sessions will not be affected by the absence of Kurdish MPs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: Parliament sessions will not be affected by the absence of Kurdish MPs Empty Deputies: Parliament sessions will not be affected by the absence of Kurdish MPs

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:19 am

Deputies: Parliament sessions will not be affected by the absence of Kurdish MPs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    The Iraqi parliament's legal committee confirmed Sunday that the absence of Kurdish deputies from attending parliament sessions would not affect the meeting.
    "It is possible that a meeting of the parliament will take place if the members of the National Alliance, who are numbered in parliament, meet up to 180 members, let alone the number of deputies of the Sunni alliance," committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali told the Journal News.
    She pointed out that "the absence of parliamentary sessions for two consecutive times due to the absence of a large number of members of the National Alliance and the Union of Forces." Noting that "the Kurdish parliamentarians do not have a large proportion and will not affect the quorum of the legal session."
    Hilali called for "the presence of President Fuad Masum to parliament to find out a number of important issues, most notably the referendum of the Kurdistan region and the Governor of Kirkuk," and revealed "hosting Prime Minister Haider Abadi every month and will be devoted to follow up the work carried out and know what decisions received by parliament and implemented by And what measures will be taken if the referendum of the region is not canceled by Massoud Barzani. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:07 pm