Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet allocates three billion dinars for electricity projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet allocates three billion dinars for electricity projects Empty Cabinet allocates three billion dinars for electricity projects

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:28 am

Cabinet allocates three billion dinars for electricity projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided that the Ministry of Finance will allocate 3 billion dinars (2.5 million dollars), from the emergency reserve to the budget of 2017, for the Ministry of Electricity.
    The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy, that the amount is allocated for the purpose of covering the needs of "electricity" of the necessary requirements for distribution projects from the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.
    She pointed out that the decision comes to ensure the provision of electricity to all citizens on a continuous basis.
    In August, Japan agreed to provide a $ 195 million loan to the electricity sector in Iraq through mutual memoranda to rehabilitate the second phase of the Haretha thermal plant in Basra.
    Iraq's Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said in February that his country had signed an agreement with ABB worth $ 500 million to implement energy projects.
    In addition to the signing of loan agreements with France, the Czech Republic, the German Development Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan, Iraq has signed loan agreements to repair electricity networks with English, Japanese and Swedish companies. In 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:19 pm