Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet allocates 135 billion dinars to pay the salaries of social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet allocates 135 billion dinars to pay the salaries of social protection Empty Cabinet allocates 135 billion dinars to pay the salaries of social protection

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 am

Cabinet allocates 135 billion dinars to pay the salaries of social protection

20:02 - 26/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Tuesday, the cabinet directed the Finance Ministry to finance the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs with 135 billion dinars.
    "The Council of Ministers issued a directive to the Ministry of Finance to finance the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to pay the social protection network in the amount of 135 billion dinars at a time without fragmentation, the remaining amount of cash funding for 2017 in the light of allocations Supplementary budget ".
    The statement added that "a directive has been issued regarding the financing of Baghdad governorate projects with a completion rate of less than 80 percent and the treatment of ongoing investment projects."
    The statement said that "the Council voted on the file of the partnership of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control," asserting that "was voted on the adoption of the recommendation of the Energy Committee No. 4 of 2017 on the German loan to be included within the budget of 2018 with the extension of the procedures of studies of the electrical system signed between Ministry of Electricity and Siemens. "
    He pointed out that "was also voted on the authorization of the Minister of Oil to negotiate with the Kuwaiti side to sell the associated raw gas." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:21 am