Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. move to bypass Kurdistan in the export of oil from Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. move to bypass Kurdistan in the export of oil from Kirkuk Empty Iraq .. move to bypass Kurdistan in the export of oil from Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:37 am

Iraq .. move to bypass Kurdistan in the export of oil from Kirkuk
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  October 10, 2017

The Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Tuesday it plans to export crude oil from the Kirkuk fields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan via an old pipeline, bypassing a line run by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).
    This pipeline passes through Salah ad Din and Ninewa governorates.
    Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi issued a directive to the cadres of North oil companies and oil projects and pipelines to develop an urgent plan to rehabilitate this line. The ministry expects the export rate from Kirkuk to Ceyhan to reach 400,000 barrels per day.
    This action comes in the shadow of a political crisis between the central government in Baghdad and the government of Kurdistan on the background of the recent referendum for self-determination and independence. The Iraqi government approved a series of measures and sanctions after the referendum, in which most of the participants voted in favor of independence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm