Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Know the rate to be cut from the Internet in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Know the rate to be cut from the Internet in Iraq? Empty Know the rate to be cut from the Internet in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:00 am

[size=30]Know the rate to be cut from the Internet in Iraq?[/size]
    02/11/2017 11:36 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Communications announced the immediate implementation of its measures to reduce the prices of Internet capacity by 25%.

"The Ministry of Communications has started implementing its plan to reduce the prices of old and new Internet capacity by 25% for Internet-equipped companies that contract with the General Telecommunications Company and the General Company for the Services of the International Information Network," the ministry said in a statement.

The statement quoted Minister of Communications Hassan Al-Rashed as saying during a meeting with the representatives of the private sector companies equipped for Internet service in Iraq, which is contracted with the ministry and in the presence of the general managers of the telecommunications and Internet companies. "These important measures will be monitored and supervised by the ministry, Working to audit and control capacities within Iraq and how to distribute the service by the companies equipped and the towers officials for Internet services.

Al Rashed confirmed that "there will be periodic follow-up by the above committee to discuss and review all developments and resolve all problems that may arise during the work and ensure that the reflection of this achievement positively on the citizen and control prices in an effective step in order to achieve the desired goal is to provide the best and best services to citizens and most appropriate the prices".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:28 am