Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics reveal a high rate of use of the Internet in Iraq to 11%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics reveal a high rate of use of the Internet in Iraq to 11% Empty Statistics reveal a high rate of use of the Internet in Iraq to 11%

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 3:18 pm

Statistics reveal a high rate of use of the Internet in Iraq to 11%

Since 22/07/2016 16:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Follow-up - the balance of News
    According to statistics of the International Telecommunication Union, the registration of Iraq, a jump in the use of personnel to service the Internet.
    According to statistics, the "individual Internet users in Iraq accounted for 11.30%, after the ratio during the past six years, 2.5%."
    The International Federation and pointed to the "high percentage also to users in Syria, where he also jumped from 11% to 28%," pointing out that "this increase in the proportion of users despite the weakness of the difficult communication networks and infrastructure, and its local conditions taking place in the countries of conflicts and disputes military." .
    As was the arrival of the Internet service to homes in Iraq, the report said the proportion of 43% ahead of the Arab countries to this service, including Algeria, Tunisia, Jordan, Sudan and Alemen.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:20 am