Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary claims to the government of the need to stop deductions of salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary claims to the government of the need to stop deductions of salaries of employees Empty Parliamentary claims to the government of the need to stop deductions of salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 2:12 am

[size=30]Parliamentary claims to the government of the need to stop deductions of salaries of employees[/size]
    05/11/2017 09:28 | Number of readings: 105
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The decision of the parliamentary bloc of citizens Ahoud al-Fadhli, "the need to study the budget in 2018 objective study and eliminate the continuing deductions on salaries of employees and retirees, which amounted to 4.8%."
    Al-Fadhli said in a press statement that Al-Waleed Press received a copy of it on Sunday to take into account the staff and contribute to improving the level of income as the sole source of livelihood for them and their families and instead of contributing to improve their living conditions.
    "Where did the stolen money go in the name of the crowd and displaced people in the past year and how it was distributed and what mechanism is followed in this matter and so far has not acted to increase the salaries of the sons of the popular crowd despite the adoption of their law and legislation a year ago."
    "The government called for the importance of preparing a comprehensive and extensive financial study covering all sectors, as well as the need to benefit from other resources, not just oil, in order to open construction and service projects that would improve infrastructure in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:55 am