Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance calls for the abolition of deductions of salaries of state employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance calls for the abolition of deductions of salaries of state employees Empty Parliamentary finance calls for the abolition of deductions of salaries of state employees

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 11:02 am

Parliamentary finance calls for the abolition of deductions of salaries of state employees

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, on Tuesday, the abolition of deductions of salaries of employees when the preparation of the budget in 2018.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "a large percentage of citizens do not have housing and have many financial obligations of rents, which represent half of their salaries as well as lack of health insurance and the lack of other services such as electricity and drinking water, The stage has a significant impact on the level of living for the employee. "

"The government should cancel the deductions of salaries of employees from the budget next year and not to take any decision that would prejudice the financial benefits of employees."

"Tamimi stressed on the need to control the window selling foreign currency and to maximize other revenues and fill the gaps of corruption and accounting for corrupt and recover looted money instead of continuing to withhold the salaries of employees.

The government decided to deduct 3.8% of the salaries of employees during the preparation of the budget this year to support the security forces and the popular crowd and displaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:57 pm