Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP inch: there are no real signs to pass controversial legislation in the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP inch: there are no real signs to pass controversial legislation in the House of Representatives Empty MP inch: there are no real signs to pass controversial legislation in the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:47 am

MP inch: there are no real signs to pass controversial legislation in the House of Representatives

07-10-2013 06:40 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Exclude the member bloc citizen MP / National Alliance / Ali inch, launching signs of real and serious by the leaders of the blocks to pass laws broken, which is the touchstone otherwise political blocs during the coming period. said an inch (of the Agency for news of news): that a lot of laws stalled in the House of Representatives You need a political agreement special laws pertaining blocs and political action as law, political parties and elections and other other laws. continued: that the continuation of the political dispute on the laws will negatively affect the lives of citizens that mostly affect citizens, calling for political blocs to waive their positions for passing laws broken. This has pointed out the independent MP Abdul Tahir greens in an interview earlier (the news): that the important laws and stalled in the House of Representatives, will enter into campaigning for some political blocs. / End / 31. h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:33 am