Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls on the region to hand over border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls on the region to hand over border crossing Empty Abadi calls on the region to hand over border crossing

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi calls on the region to hand over border crossings

 Baghdad / Range 

Prime Minister Haider Abadi, yesterday, the Kurdistan Regional Government to resolve its decision on the handover of the border crossings to the federal government, waving quick action in the event of Irbil's failure to abide by the draft agreement. "The extension of influence in all Iraqi territories, including the disputed areas, is in the interest of all, including the Kurds," Abadi said during a weekly press conference. "We welcome any supportive position for dialogue that would create understandings between Baghdad and Erbil." The Prime Minister that "the Kurdistan Regional Government has withdrawn from the draft of the final agreement on the management of border crossings, which calls for them to resolve the decision," noting that "Baghdad will take the necessary action on that matter soon if the territorial government did not abide by the terms of that agreement." Abadi reiterated his government's commitment to "provide the salaries of the Kurds, but in accordance with clear contexts and lists." He accused of describing them as corrupt "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:23 am