Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ambassador of Georgia, Jaafari is aware of his country's desire to conclude eight agreements with Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ambassador of Georgia, Jaafari is aware of his country's desire to conclude eight agreements with Ir Empty Ambassador of Georgia, Jaafari is aware of his country's desire to conclude eight agreements with Ir

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

Ambassador of Georgia, Jaafari is aware of his country's desire to conclude eight agreements with Iraq

11:51 - 15/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Georgia's new ambassador to Iraq, Gregory Tabatadze, said on Wednesday that his government wanted to sign eight agreements with Iraq, in a copy of his credentials to Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari.
    "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari received a copy of the credentials of Georgia's new non-resident ambassador to Baghdad, Gregory Tabatadze," a foreign ministry statement said.
    "The two countries have demonstrated that they have transcended geography, language and the voice of humanity, so we can promote common interests and confront common dangers," he said.
    "Iraq has led a third world war and pushed the danger out of the whole world, because they came from more than 120 countries, so it became a common danger that is not linked to religion, religion or nationality," he said.
    "We look forward to continuing to support us, especially in the humanitarian field," he said, stressing that "we are ready to offer anything that will develop bilateral relations between our two countries."
    For his part, Georgian Ambassador Gregory Tabatadze presented "his country's congratulations to Iraq on the occasion of the victory over gangs calling for criminality", while expressing "Georgia's desire to develop bilateral relations at various levels, including cooperation in international forums," he explained, "We are part of the international coalition to fight da'ash , And are ready to provide various kinds of support. "
    Tabatadze revealed "eight agreements his government wishes to conclude with Iraq," adding that "I will do what I can to develop relations between Iraq and Georgia." Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:31 am