Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance is likely to delay the arrival of the budget to the end of the month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance is likely to delay the arrival of the budget to the end of the month Empty Parliamentary finance is likely to delay the arrival of the budget to the end of the month

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:24 am

Parliamentary finance is likely to delay the arrival of the budget to the end of the month

09:11 - 15/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary Finance Committee suggested on Wednesday that the draft federal budget bill 2018 will be delayed until the end of November.
    A member of the Committee Rahim Darraji said in a statement to the information that it is likely to reach the draft bill of the federal budget 2018 to the end of November, "noting that" can not talk about the budget of the region proposals and views of hypothetical before the arrival of the budget to parliament " .
    "There is absolutely nothing so far about the arrival of the budget and it is likely that its arrival will be delayed until the end of the month," Darraji said.
    The member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi estimated on Tuesday, the size of the fiscal deficit in the budget next year 2018 by about 21 percent, stressing that it seeks to cancel all deductions in salaries of employees. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:49 pm